Pages

Monday, May 5, 2008

Bryson's Birthday!!!

Ok, so of course I'm a little late posting this, but better late than never, right? Well, Bryson got quite spoiled for his third birthday. After a week on vacation to Disneyland, we came home to have two more parties. (Yes, I may be crazy) But it was so fun, and I love planning, decorating, buying, creating, ect. to make sure he has a fun birthday.

This is his "big hoop" which he has been asking for, since he's outgrown the littler hoop. Do you think we are brain washing him? He really loves it all on his own.
His beloved "Rocket" He has wanted this for at least 6 months. Every time we go to Target, he wants Rocket. And his big wad of bubble gum- honestly this may be his favorite present! Cheese!
Mickey Cake- all the credit goes to Bryan for decorating it! Good job, honey!

His "dumbputer," which he really loves!
Fun with Friends!

And Family! All zonked out from a hard day (or weeks) play!
Bryson had an excellent birthday. I really hope he remembers some of this as he grows. Thanks so much for all the friends and family that love him so much! He is such a sweet boy who loves bubbles, bubble gum, b-ball, teasing his little sister and mom, Little Einsteins, pizza, Dr. Pepper, riding his bike, swimming, being wild and crazy, and hugs and kisses. I love him so much, and at times get so frustrated with him (only because we are so alike), but I know that he was meant to be in our family and I don't know what we would do with out him! Love you my little sweetheart!


6 comments:

  1. I am super impressed with the Mickey Mouse cake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ang! I am going to be in town until Saturday and I was just talking to Kim about doing lunch or dinner before then if you want to come. Let me know. 8017871157

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Mickey!!! I love all of your mickey and minney cloths thats so fun! And yes I did that apron swap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey cutie! I'm glad we could be there to celebrate cute Bryson on his birthday!! I miss you guys, we need to get together soon...

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a fun boy! Hayden would love to play with him and that new rocket. They would be best buds! Your Disneyland pics are so cute. You are brave to go there with 2 little ones. I'm glad you guys had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Angela and Bryan! It has taken me a while to get over to your cute blog and catch up on your family. Looks like you've been up to lots of fun! I noticed Bryson got the same b-ball hoop that Dallin got last year for his birthday. It has been a lot of fun except for one thing: when it says you can fill the base with sand or water, choose sand. We filled ours with water and put it outside in the yard. In the hot summer sun, the water boiled inside and melted the post, so now the hoop sort of leans to one side. Just a warning, if you put it outside, don't fill it with water! :) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete