Pages

Monday, January 28, 2008

I'm baaaccckk!!!

OK, I haven't fallen off the face of the earth, just a slacker at blogging. But we had a great holiday and then Anela's birthday, so we've just been recouperating for awhile. Anyways, onto the pics . . .

All the girls went the Nutcracker(my favorite!), then on to Hamiltons! So sad my little Anela Lene couldn't come(too little),she was the only one missing:( Next year! Our cute Santa! The kids were sick most of Christmas, but such troopers, and had a great time!
US! Look at Anela's darling dress, too bad I ruined it in the wash!? I washed it on delicate cold/cold, but the red still turned the white parts pink! Now they couldn't get Christmas pictures done!
By far her favorite gift! Her reaction when she opened it was priceless! Who knew a little baby could get so excited over her own little baby?!


Bryan had to climb about 15 ft up the tree to cut it down! What a man! Isn't it the most perfect tree ever!? And look at my cool overalls! They sure kept me warm though! What a fun tradition!


3 comments:

  1. Ang, so great to hear from you. Your kids are so dang cute. I love this blogging, I get to see what everyone is doing. I am so glad you found me, I will add you to mine also. Keep in touch. Love, Kel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ang that outfit you have on is to die for, where do I get one. Oh wait i don't think that I would ever where it down here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Santa is WAAAY cute. I love the red outfits. Sad to hear about the red dress with pink sash - I'd be ticked.

    I can't believe how grown up Anela looks. Can't wait for the birthday pics. Mom said you went all out for her 1st birthday.

    ReplyDelete