Pages

Monday, January 28, 2008

More Christmas

Santa came! I hope Santa didn't have as hard of time traveling on Christmas Eve, it took us over 3 hours to drive home, normally under 2. It had snowed like three feet, and since it was Christmas Eve, no one wanted to plow the freeway of course.

I should make a slide show, if I knew how. I'm still new to this blogging thing. Someone let me know how to make it cute like all the rest of yours too!

This was Bryson's favorite present! He has to have all his trains in his bed to go to sleep now.
Anela's fun bouncin zebra! Oh, and her name is pronounced A-nay-la, some were wondering.
Crawly Caterpillar thing.
Aren't are PJ's cute if I do say so myself!

11 comments:

  1. Those ARE cute pajamas! Did you make them? Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anthon's whole life is trains. When I say he loves trains that is an understatment. Thomas the Train comes to Heber railroad in may, you and Bryson should come with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the whole matching pjs. We do the same thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey cutie!! You and I both decided it's about time huh, it just takes a while to recoup I decided! By the way, did you see that I tagged you???!!! I'm waiting...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE the pajamas. I bet that Bryson loves the trains. BOth of my boys LOVED Thomas at that age. THey spent hours making tracks. I'm sure Anela is a great helper taking the tracks apart.

    As far as making a slideshow - one of the easiest ways is to go to Slide.com (that's what I used in a couple of my December posts - Christmas Fantasy parade & the nativity). You just upload your photos and pick how you want them displayed. You can even turn the photos black and white or have a soft edge. I think their tutorial is pretty good. I just played around with each tab until I figured it out. I don't like their music selection much, but you don't have to add a song. Give it a try. I'd love to see what you come up with.

    Welcome Back!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pj's!!! Life gets busy, but I am glad that you are back to blogging!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey I am gonna make my blog private so send me your e-mail address and I will add you. amyernstrom@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Saw your blog and your cute family and thought I would say Hi. Your Christmas jammies are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so glad you found our blog! How are you doing? Your family is precious. I am going to add y'all to my favorites! Keep in touch!
    -Shanda

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have been tagged. Go to my blog for details

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey! Are you still blogging? Hope so! Just wondering what you are up to now days.

    ReplyDelete