Pages

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Bouncin' Off the Walls






Last week we went to Bouncin' Off the Walls with some of our friends in the ward. We hadn't been there for a while, but Bryson loves this place, and so do moms. It's just this big enclosed room with all these inflatable toys to let the kids run loose and the moms chat. It has this big slide, which Bryson was scared of this time for some reason. But I took him up it, kick and screaming (literally) the whole way, because I knew he would love it, and I really wanted to go down it too and it would look kinda funny doing it without a kid. But mainly he was interested in the basketball hoops the whole time, this boy LOVES hoops! He's such a baller! And funny story- for some reason that day I wore my favorite pineapple necklace that I've had since I was 16 and got in Colonial Williamsburg, VA, and I hardly ever wear necklaces or dangly earrings because I have a really good grabber, but I did. And of course, Anela grabbed it and broke it and I couldn't find the pineapple pendant anywhere. I took off Anela's jacket and pants and looked down her shirt, I looked everywhere and I thought I saw it just drop, not fling somewhere, and I was seriously about ready to cry. Well later that day when we got home and I changed her diaper I got a very nice suprise! There was my pineapple pendant in her diaper!!?! Don't know how that happened, but I was happy!

5 comments:

  1. SOOO fun! I'm going to giggle if I ever see you wearing your sanitized pineapple pendant again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so funny. What a better suprise! I would take that over poop any day. That place looks like a lot of fun. Good place to make the kids tierd.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That place looks so great! Where is it located? I think that's the BEST thing I've ever heard of finding in a diaper! I found a sparkly heart the other day, but unfortunately, it didn't just slip in, it went the long way. Although, Jane didn't seem to mind!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, my word! How cute is your family!? The pics of your kids in the post below are gorgeous, BTW. I'm so glad you found me so I could find you! You look so happy being a SAHM! How fun that you started blogging. I'm totally adding you to my feed reader so I can keep up on what you're doing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think i will try that place out. It looks way fun I bet Laney would love it!

    ReplyDelete