Pages

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween weekend





Last weekend Bryan had his annual Halloween parade at work that we took the kids to. These men don't hold back with the candy. Bryson's bucket was so full he couldn't even carry it. After that we headed up to Logan for the weekend. My aunt throws this HUGE Halloween party every year. This year's theme was "Ghoul and Grim Bros. Carnevil." It was amazing, they had this huge carnival tent covering their entire front lawn and front door, I wish I would have got a picture of it. They had all sorts of carnival games for the kids, complete with stuffed animals and other prizes, cotton candy, popcorn, churros, carmel apples, hot dogs, nachos, everything you could think of. Every inch and nook of their entire house is covered with some sort of creepy crawly thing. It's so fun. Well of course costumes are required, but Bryan and I hadn't even thought about what we would wear oh until the night before. So I thought I could just wear my witch costume and then whip him up a wizard costume. It always seems to happen like that, that I'm just starting and finishing the costume like the day of. It was the same with the kids costumes, I started them the night before our trunk or treat. Anela's didn't get done, but only because I had to get new fabric. The fabric I originally had was like sewing on butter, it was so impossible. But Bryan's was pretty easy and looked so cool! The wig and beard, which we had to cut hair from the wig and glue to his face, totally made the costume! Although he only had the beard on for about a total of ten minutes it was so annoying and he couldn't eat.

2 comments:

  1. What a FUN party! ARe you kidding me? That's a huge event. I can't believe you just "whipped" up Bryan's costume the day of. You can do some serious stuff with a sewing machine. All of your costumes are SO cute. I'm totally impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant get over how cute that lion is!and your friend did a good job on those pictures for you! thats awesome. Im gonna do some for jess and cami so you will have to watch for them. happy halloween...kinda haha

    ReplyDelete