Pages

Friday, November 2, 2007

Pumpkin Carvin' and Halloween Night





We carved pumpkins for FHE and Bryson was way into it, for about 5 minutes. Then he was done. He did not like the guts at all! Who knew that my boy doesn't like to get messy!?! He was seriously crying until I cleaned his hands. But he loves his spider, and daddy's "U", and mommy's witch, and baby's happy face. He has to go out and look at them atleast 5 times a day. On halloween we went to a few of our neighbors and then over to the in-laws to do trick or treating. They have a very "established" neighborhood, and he got several regular size candy bars, one house gave him like 4 regular candy bars!? He was very into this year, which was fun to see. He would wait a minute at the door and then say "no one home, next house, more candy" He knew what he was doing! I don't know why we went, I guess just for the experience and tradition, it's not like he needed, or will actually get to eat all that candy, which means more for us:( I better hide it from myself!

11 comments:

  1. Your pumkins are the best yet. You win!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2nd vote for you getting the pumpkin prize. I didn't even take a photo of ours. We are pathetic carvers. I buy pumpkins each year and we barely cut into them before trick or treat time.

    This year Jon tried to get the pumpkin started (ie. take out the guts so James could do the "fun" part), but he threw a huge fit and was disgruntled that we started without him. Then he was made that drawing on pumpkin surface is tricky. He nearly cut off one of his fingers and then let mom (who is NOT good at this) take over.

    For sure, you win!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a killer lion costume! Your pumpkins are very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pumpkins! You guys are so talented!! We didn't get a chance to carve ours, so I'll just live it through yours! Love it and the pics of your family are darling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Angela! It's Dj - I found your blog through Trisha's and thought I would say hi! How are you doing? Your kids are just adorable! What have you been up to? Hope to hear from you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love carving pumpkins. Looks like you all had a great time! Such a cute family.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i would love to. im doing camis here soon once i get my camera its supposed to ship on the 20th! yeah i cant wait!!!!!!! i need lots of practice before i even think of touching a wedding!!! hows eagle mountain?
    hows your friends thing going? from her older post looks like she pretty new too. well not as new as me but ya know! :) good for her.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Ang.. this is Talia Champlin (vaughn now) how are you! YOur family is so dang cute. I love this blog thing. Check out my fam at vaughn56.blogspot.com. Hope you don't mind if I add you!

    ReplyDelete