Pages

Tuesday, October 23, 2007



And then last week both the kids had check-ups, Anela for her 9 month and Bryson for his 2 1/2 years. I figured it would be quicker and easier to do both together, especially since now I have to drive 45 minutes to get to their dr., cause I like him so much and haven't wanted to change since moving. Well we are almost through getting ready for our flu shots, have already been there 1 1/2 hours, and for some strange reason there was a step ladder in the room and Bryson was climbing on it trying to get on the dr table and slipped and fell and cut his lip and just under his lip open. Yeah, well let me just say that I've never had any stitches, never broken a bone, never been to the hospital, except to have my babies, nothing. So to say the least, I freaked out. It was so scary, I was hysterical. Seriously crying probably as much as Bryson, I think I freaked him out a little even, he stills says "Mommy cry at the Dr." But good thing the nurse was in there and knew what to do. And the Dr. came right in and decided to do the glue instead of stitches. So all in all if it had to happen anywhere I guess it couldn't have been a better place. But it's just so scary to see your baby go through that, but he's healing so nicely and everything is OK now. He liked that he got lots of popsicles out of it;)!

2 comments:

  1. Witches night out looks SO FUN! You have an adorable costume. I can't remember the last time I dressed up.

    Bryson - so sorry for your hurt. I guess that dr. will take care of that ladder now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad for you and him that you were alread at the Dr.'s. I just had to do the same thing, but with a friend we ended up in the ER. So I know a littl bit of how you felt. Hope everything goes well for him.

    ReplyDelete