Pages

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Witches Night Out




For the last couple of years I've gone to the Witches Night Out at Gardner Village. It's a girls night only where everyone dresses up like witches and there are lots of fun activities, dancing and great sales in the cute little shops at Gardner Village. It's a ton of fun, and this year I think was the best yet! It was a little crazy getting us there and some couldn't make it. But we started the night off with a yummy meal at Macaroni Grill (thanks Beth!) and then hit the Village. It was great weather, shopping, food, with tons of laughing! Looking forward to next year already! Plan on it! Thanks girls! Love ya!

3 comments:

  1. That looks like a lot of fun. It reminds me of the olden days. Talking about the olden days I was looking through a old scrapbook today and saw a bunch of pictures from middle school and hanging out and Angies house. They made me laugh, but we sure had some good times. And all the parties at your house. It brought back some good memories. Thanks for always being a good friend even though we didn't hang out much after middle school. I sill knew that you would have done anything for me if I would have just asked. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sister in law was telling me about this, it was the first time I had heard about it. Looks way fun, maybe I'll have to check it out next year. You look way pretty by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! I wish there was something like that out here! Actually there might be, I just have no idea:)
    Good reason to get out with the girls:)

    ReplyDelete