Pages

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Events





So we've had a few eventful things going on lately. To begin, Bryan's birthday- such a fun day for the family. We went up to Sundance to ride the tram and see the pretty fall colors (and snow!). We also ate at the deli. It was really fun and really pretty, but again (we did this last year too), we were about a week late, so all the colors were a bit muted. Especially at times like these I wish I were a better photographer and had a better camera. It was a great picture spot. I just need to bring my photographer friends along everywhere I go so I can have great pics of my family. That evening we went to a pumpkin farm in Pleasant Grove. It was such a fun farm, they had a corn maze, and a huge slide in the middle of the maze, and a hayride, and train ride, a hay tramp, pony rides, pig races, I definitely recommend it for anyone in this area. Bryson still talks about this day several times a day. I love it when they have that much fun!

3 comments:

  1. I miss fall leaves. The winds have kicked up here and so all the green leaves are gone and any that WERE going to change a pretty color are gone too. We also have ash falling from the sky from all the CA fires. I think I'd rather see snow drifting in the sky.

    What a fun outing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant to add - Angela, I LOVE your straight hair. It looks so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's Jon, jamie (Sutherland), and Ethan Gardner! I was looking at Trisha's blog and noticed that she had your link. I just had to check it out and see how you and your adorable family are doing! I used to get lots of updates from your mom, but since the move to Ohio I've wondered how life is. Hope you don't mind that I left a little comment! :)

    ReplyDelete