Pages

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Sick and Tired.

Ok, so last week wasn't a very good week to start a blog. First off, Bryson was sick all week with a fever, I ended up taking him to the Dr. and he said he had a virus in his throat, nothing to do for that except tylenol,ibuprofen and rest. AND our internet was down all week, just got up again last night. I HATE digis, don't ever EVER go with them if you can help it. I seriously know them all by name, I just have to say "Hi it's me" and they know who it is, that's how often I have to call about my stupid internet. And then Anela got sick, which is so sad to see her miserable, she's always so happy, but I think she's getting over it now. And we also had conference, which was very good and uplifting and Bryan's BIG 28th BIRTHDAY! YAY! We did some fun family stuff for that, I'll post some pics tomorrow. Anyways, I'm going to try to keep more up to date from here on out.

7 comments:

  1. Oh good. I'm glad you are back online. I'm sorry you guys have been so sick. I was thinking about Bryan on his birthday. I have a couple scanned photos of when he was a kid - maybe I'll post them on my blog or e-mail them to you so you can put them here. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, I'm sorry, there's nothing worse than sick kids. Hopefully you don't get it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Angela, I'm glad you found my blog, it was a fun surprise. We just moved to Bear Lake this summer for Jordan to build here. We are hoping to get in on the growth that is happening here! It looks like you live in E.M., we used to live in Saratoga Springs and we LOVED it! You look beautiful as ever and your family too:) Blogging is a good "mom-release" huh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ang! I'm officially a blogger! I'm trying to get used to this whole thing too... But it's fun! I'm excited to see you on Friday:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ang! I am so glad that you joined the blogging world! I am addicted. We are loving Arizona now that things are cooling off. Other than the baby, not much else is going on. We find out on thursday it its a boy or a girl. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ANGELA! My favorite dance queen! How I miss car pooling and livin it dancing! I am so happy you found my blag! You look gorgeous as ever and I can't believe you have 2 kids! I haven't seen you forever! Anyways I'm excited to keep checking in on your blog! It's darling! Love lezlee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey gorgeous! I want to see some of those sexy witch photos... What a fun night! I'm so glad we did it, and I'm still waiting to redeem my sleepover:)

    ReplyDelete