Pages

Monday, May 16, 2011

The title of Master

Date: May 7, 2011 -  I graduated.  I am officially a Master.  For now on I will go by the name of Master Bryan, Master Ottley, or even Master Otown.  School for me is officially over.  I have no plans to ever step back into a classroom.  Graduation was equally about Angela and the kids as it was myself.  I'm grateful for their sacrifice and endless support.  I didn't walk and do the whole graduation celebration thing as an undergraduate so I wanted to do it right this time.  We did, and I'm so glad -- It was the perfect ending to this stage of our lives. 

The walk that made me a Master.



Did you hear Angela get in trouble at the end?

MBA awards ceremony the night before graduation.
So happy that my parents could come out and be part of my graduation.
My classmates voted me 'most likely to be CEO of a Fortune 500 Company'.  It was a very nice surprise.



After the walk that made me a 'Master'.  Angela was very disappointed that they didn't read my name.  Due to the size of the class only the Doctors got their names read.






4 comments:

  1. I LOVE all the posts lately. Ang is beautiful like always and your kids are darling :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Master Bryan - I'm SO beaming with pride for you and I'm just your sister. Can't imagine how you and Ang feel. Mom & Dad are obviously thrilled. You choose the greatest music for your videos. You need to post the song title in your post so when I go to iTunes I can find it easier :) Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Fer! I'll start posting the title and artist of the songs I use. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So Proud of you Bryan. You are amazing and I am so excited for your next adventure in life. Love seeing pics of your family and seeing that you are all so happy. Sure do love you. Congrats!!!!

    ReplyDelete